How To Apply
- Apply your mascara.
- Place K Luxe Lashes on top of your eyes and measure.
- If necessary, cut the ends of the K Luxe Lashes to better fit your eyes.
- Apply the glue on the lash line of the K Luxe Lashes, and wait 10 seconds to dry.
- Place the K Luxe Lashes on top of your natural lash line.
How To Remove
- Gently peel off the K Luxe Lashes from your lash line.
- Make sure to remove any excess glue from the K Luxe Lashes.
- Store the K Luxe Lashes flat on the lash tray.
Tips & Aftercare
- Be gentle when handling K Luxe Lashes.
- Make sure to remove all traces of glue from the lashes after each wear. This will ensure that K Luxe Lashes always sit perfectly flush against your lash line.
- Do not soak your lashes with any liquids.
- Do not apply mascara to your K Luxe Lashes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlike synthetic lashes with up to 4 wears, you can wear your K Luxe Lashes up to 25 times with proper application and care.
While regular synthetic lashes are the cheaper option, synthetic lashes are designed for short-term wearability, allowing for only 4 wears or so. Additionally, they do not offer the same level of lightness, comfort and the natural look of K Luxe Lashes. Faux Mink K Luxe Lashes have a natural shine and holds curling much better than regular synthetic lashes. K Luxe Lashes are sterilized and expertly handcrafted to deliver the most natural looking faux mink lashes available on the market.
Yes, you can. Premium Lashes allow for optimum curling properties. When curled, K Luxe Lashes hold the curl beautifully, allowing for an even more natural look.
No. We do not recommend washing or soaking your K Luxe Lashes. Do not use any liquids or chemicals for cleaning your K Luxe Lashes as they can ruin its natural properties, cause shedding, or deconstruct its beautiful curl.